Proper skincare will help achieve smooth looking glowing skin. This is the desire of many girls, but not everyone knows how to do it. The following article will help you to understand the five steps of basic body care that are extremely effective.
Step 1: Clean skin and exfoliate
Like facial skin, body skin also needs to be cleaned daily and exfoliated weekly. However, the body skin is a little thicker than the face skin, so skin products should also have stronger ingredients.
Besides, instead of cold water, you can use warm water (28oC) during bathing. This will improve blood circulation while enlarging skin pores to remove dirt.
Depending on the skin type, choose a suitable shower gel. Oily skin should not be treated with shower gel containing moisturizing ingredients as it can leave you greasy skin.
In contrast, dry skin should not be treated with non-moisturizing cleaning products as this will dehydrate the skin and will cause dryness.
Our body naturally forms new cells every hour, and every day and skin is no exception. Dead skin layers that have not been cleaned for a long time will make the skin look dull and rough.
Therefore, you should regularly exfoliate the whole body to promote the cell regeneration process. This will make the skin smooth and more even. You can use any exfoliating products available in the market. In addition, you can also make your own exfoliation using natural ingredients available at home. The following are the natural ingredients that are available at every home and work as exfoliate.
Exfoliating skin with sugar and olive oil
Ingredients: 2 teaspoons of sugar and ¼ teaspoon of olive oil.
Method: Mix all ingredients together, then apply directly to your skin. Massage gently in a circular motion to remove dirt under the skin. Rinse with clean water.
Exfoliate with oatmeal and fresh milk
Ingredients: 1 cup of oats and 200ml of fresh milk.
Method: Mix all ingredients together to make a paste. Then massage on skin body for 10-15 minutes and rinse with clean water.
Exfoliate with sugar and fresh oranges
Ingredients: 30g white sugar and one fresh orange.
Method: Cut oranges into two halves, then dip directly into sugar and massage into body skin. Massage until the sugar is completely dissolved. Rinse with clean water. This formula should be applied one time per week.
Besides, you can also choose chemical exfoliates containing AHA (10%), a pH of 3-4, as this will contribute to your skin whitening process. After you’ve showered and exfoliated, rinse with cold water to help shrink pores.
- Do not shower more than 20 minutes, and the bathroom should have ventilation.
- Relax your body in the shower to help calm circulate blood in vessels.
- Excessive scrubbing can destroy skin cells, causing the skin to become more dry and even itchy.
Step 2: Apply a body mask
The pink looking skin needs the best skincare routine, which is incomplete without masking step. Once you have exfoliated, it’s time to give your skin the nutrients it needs. Do it by applying a layer of best skin mask on your body.
In addition to using the available products, you can use natural ingredients such as honey, papaya, cucumber, fresh milk, olive oil, and more. Each week apply the mask 2-3 times, especially after exfoliating your skin. Apply the mask for about 20 minutes to absorb in the skin and then rinse with water.
When you do it regularly after three months, the skin will become soft and clear.
Some ways to make a full-body mask at home are as follow:
Aloe Vera white mask
Aloe vera is a good beauty ingredient because it contains many amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Aloe vera is easy to grow, easy to buy, so you absolutely make aloe vera mask at home without many ingredients.
Ingredients: Aloe vera and honey
Method: wash the aloe vera, peel it to get out its pure white gel. Now, boil aloe vera gel with little water until the water is clear. Wait for the water to cool, then add honey. Finally, apply it to your skin and massage gently. Hold for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
Pink carrot mask
Carrots contain vitamin A, along with antioxidants, and both these elements are good for the body, especially to fight to age. Using carrots as a warm mask for the skin is a safe and effective way to lighten the skin.
Ingredients: Carrots and fresh milk without sugar
Method: Wash the carrots, peel them, and make their puree. Now, mix the pulp with fresh milk and then massage gently on your body. Leave it on the skin for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
Step 3: Body massage with body lotion
Surely few people know the method of massage brush. Instead of using a shower to scrub on your body, after a shower, use a long-handled brush to massage your body.
This will help improve blood circulation while removing the dead skin cells leftover on the skin. Not only that, but it also makes the skin more smooth and even.
Note: Do not rub vigorously, just do it gently.
In the market, there are many types of body lotions for each skin type, but you need to choose a suitable product for your skin. Preferably buy products that have natural ingredients such as vitamin C, vitamin B3, Arbutin, and no mercury. Using quality massage lotion on the body will make your skin feel soft, white, and pink.
Focus on the following tips:
- It is best to apply a lotion on the moist skin as this will help the nutrients to soak through the skin quickly and effectively.
- Use a moderate amount of lotion as the thick application can clog pores that form acne.
Step 4: Use sunscreen daily
Do not forget to apply sunscreen to your body if you want to moisturize pinkish white skin. Just like your face, your skin is also susceptible to sunlight. Therefore, do not neglect the silent destruction of ultraviolet rays on the skin.
In addition, blue light from phones, computers, fluorescent lights, also makes your skin duller. So, even if you’re not going out, use sunscreen daily.
Make sunscreen your lifelong habit. This will help you reduce the risk of dark skin and other skin related diseases. Choose a sunscreen with good SPF above 30. In addition, it is advisable to wear a jacket, a hat, and gloves to protect the skin from sun rays.
Step 5: Eat and rest in a scientifical manner
Nutrition will determine the health of your skin. A healthy regime full of nutrients will help you look healthier and also make skin look smooth and glowing.
As recommended by experts, here is what you should follow:
- Drink enough water every day: Lack of water will cause dry skin, reduce elasticity, and appear wrinkles as well as other signs of aging. Depending on body type, the amount of water you need per day varies from 1.5 liters – 2 liters.
- Eat nutrient-rich food: for parched skin, nutrients are important. Get enough nutrients by eating avocado, preparing food in coconut or olive oil. Eat green leafy vegetables and nutrient-rich fruits.
- Vitamin C for skin: dull skin needs more vitamin C, which you can get through fruits like orange, grapefruit, tangerine, etc.
- Vitamin E for aging skin: eat sunflower seeds, spinach, broccoli, papaya, etc. is a way to get vitamin E to prevent aging skin.
- Do not use alcohol, tobacco, stimulants.
Besides, you should build a habit of the reasonable living regime. Sleep early in the night to give your body time to relax, promote metabolism, and skin to naturally improve. Doing additional yoga exercises, relaxing meditation will be good for the whole body and skin.
Some Important Tips For Proper Body Care
In the process of skincare for fair looking skin, you need to pay attention to the following things:
- Skin with skincare products takes a long time to improve. Therefore, you should stick to the product and routines every day instead of looking for new products.
- When the skin shows signs of irritation with whitening products, discontinue immediately and consult a doctor.
- Choose products that are suitable for your skin, avoid using floating products that are easy to wear; it will reduce skin resistance.
- If you want to use a whitening supplement, follow the advice of your doctor or a professional.
Above are five steps of skincare that help whitening skin, which you can refer to use in your skincare routine. To have the beautiful skin, you need to put a lot of effort, so take it slowly and form a daily routine for your skin to recover from within.